Friday 29 April 2016

Training in Weapons of Warfare-Worship

What will you bear for Love, Beloved? You tell Me you will bear anything for Love, but at times I hear you say, "I can't bear this!" At these times, you are declaring your lack, rather than My ability to supply! In the moments of your awareness of your need, declare to your spirit, "Spring up, O well! Rivers of Living Water flow out to cover this situation!" 

Beloved, you have not because you ask not. As  you connect spirit-to-Spirit with Me, you have access to all that Christ has access to. Dare to believe this ridiculously good Truth! 

***

In her sickness, your precious daughter is teaching you. I am teaching you through her...

She is not content to be anywhere that you are not. She craves your presence more than food, more than sleep, more than anything! She refuses to sleep except in your arms, and when she wakes, she searches frantically for your face. Your presence gives her peace. When she finds she is still in your arms, she immediately relaxes again. In the midst of her trouble, her unfamiliar surroundings, her pain and sickness, it is enough just to be held by you, and comforted by your presence. 

Learn from this, Beloved. 

***

As your shoulders, arms, back and legs ache from holding this unexpected load for so long, listen to My voice. I am conditioning your faith muscles (as well as your physical ones!), but not in the way that you expected or hoped for. I am training you, but not in the way you anticipated. Rise to the challenge, Beloved. Lean into My training. Embrace the process. Joy, Dear One! 

"You've trained me with the weapons of warfare-worship, now I'll descend down into battle with power, to chase and conquer my foes. You empower me for victory with your wrap-around presence. Your power within me makes me strong to subdue, and by stooping down in gentleness to strengthen me, you've made me great! You've set me free from captivity and now I'm standing complete, ready to fight some more!" (Psalm 118:34-36)

No comments:

Post a Comment