Sunday 13 September 2015

The Dance of Love

My Darling, you have opened the treasure chest and seen the beauty and joy within. It is time to take out the jewels and WEAR them! Beloved, you are My Princess, but you are walking around in rags! It is time to throw off the rags. I clothe you in robes of righteousness, and it is an insult to My Name to cling to your rags.

Beloved, I have set your precious gems in settings of silver and gold, and it is time to wear these treasures for all to see. Do not keep them shut away any longer!

Let Me take you by the hand and dance with you. Come, let Me lead you around the throne room in the Dance of Love. You are wearing your royal robes and precious jewels. This dance is such a joy and a delight, is it not! Lose yourself in the joy and colour of this moment, Beloved, as I twirl you around the floor.

My Dear One, come with Me. Let Me lead you back into your life. You see it as drab and dreary, but as I dance with you, see how every scene will turn from drab and grey to joyfully brilliant and full-colour! Vibrant, beautiful, full of Life and Joy! Every activity - mundane and enjoyable - will be touched and transformed by the Joy and Life of My Presence as we dance through your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment