Wednesday 18 June 2014

Rejoice Before You See It

"How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca (weeping), they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, til each appears before God in Zion." (Psalm 84:1-2,4-7)

Make this psalm your heart's anthem - yearning and longing for My Presence! This is how your strength is in Me - by dwelling in My Presence, ever praising Me. As you dwell in My Presence praising Me, the valley of weeping you are passing through is actually transformed into a place full of LIFE!

Weeping may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning! (Psalm 30:5). Where morning dawns and evening fades I call forth songs of joy! (Psalm 65:8) Even in darkness light dawns for the upright. (Psalm 112:4) The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day. (Proverbs 4:18)

I tell you Beloved, dawn is coming! So do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in My sufferings so that you may be overjoyed when My glory is revealed! (1 Peter 4:12-13) Therefore, do not lose heart...for your light and momentary troubles are achieving for you an eternal glory that far outweighs them all! So fix your eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal! (2 Corinthians 4:16-17)

Day is coming! Rejoice before you see it, dear one. Hold fast to My Promise that dawn is coming, and rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment