Saturday 10 May 2014

Let Me Do My Thing

Psalm 66:8-10; 12 "Praise our God, O people, let the sound of his praise be heard; he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping. For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver...we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance."

My creativity knows no bounds! I can use anything and everything for the good of My People, Beloved. Anything that the enemy intends for harm, any difficulty you face, any pain or hardship...I can use to your benefit. 

The key is to stay yielded, dear one. As you yield your difficult circumstances to Me, they become opportunities to grow your dependence on Me, and situations for Me to demonstrate My Grace and My Power.

So you see, you need not fear pain or hardship. You need not go looking for them, either - but when they do come across your path, you need not cower in fear. Just lean back into My Presence, and let Me do My thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment