Tuesday 18 March 2014

See, I Am Doing A New Thing

Psalm 61




My child, my sweet child. Can you feel Me with you right now? Let those tears flow...let the pain out, and feel My arms of comfort holding you secure as you cry. I AM big enough to hold your pain. To hold your myriad of emotions that you feel right now. Hope, joy, love, disappointment, fear, sadness...

But don't forget to take joy in the fact that I have created life inside you. I love that precious life you saw kicking and stretching today; just as I love you. I am holding her, just as I am holding you. 

See, I AM doing a NEW THING in you right now. There is not a soul exactly like your daughter. She is a new creation of Mine, and I love her! I delight in her, just as she is! I dance over her! I see her as beautiful! Like a branch of honeysuckle blossoms let off a fragrant scent that is heady to the one who is close, so this child of yours gives Me such heady joy! I LOVE her. It is okay for you to let go of your fear, and rejoice over her with singing. 

Don't be afraid of her, of what pain she may bring to your life. Only be aware of how fear has the power to cripple you. Let her stir your heart. Let yourself love her completely. Don't hold back. Be brave. 

I have great things in store for our girl. The name you have had on your heart for months is not an accident. You are drawn to this name because it is prophetic of who she is and who she will be. Dare to believe this! 

Soak yourself in My Presence. Do not leave until you are full of My Truth. Learn to turn you heart towards Me - not in a desperate grasping, but in a confident gaze, knowing your every need is met in My Presence. Because your one truest need is Me

No comments:

Post a Comment