Wednesday 19 March 2014

Lean Into Me

Lean into Me. Let Me carry the burdens for you. Do not pick them up again - leave them in My hands. Rest in My Presence. This is your best preparation! Know the joy of throwing off weighty burdens and dancing with Me in the midst of difficult circumstances. 

"As they pass through the Valley of Baca (tears), they make it a place of springs." (Psalm 84:6)

This is not some Pollyanna attitude of "let's find some good in this hard time"...this is realising the absolute Truth that I AM. I AM with you, and that is always cause for dancing. Dance away the fear - this way, you can declare your refusal to be fear's marionette puppet. 

Dance with joy in My Presence - just for the joy of being with Me - and through this simple act, I can wage war on the enemy of your soul. 

Defy despair - dance and sing with all your heart! Take joy in trusting Me. Your trust is not a concession of weakness - it is a BOLD and decisive act, based on FIRM and SOLID EVIDENCE that I AM the One most trust-worthy. 

When your heart begins to waver - recite my credentials:
  • Creator of the universe
  • Parter of the Red Sea
  • The winner of wars
  • The One who never leaves nor forsakes. 
Keep adding to this list, and this will keep your mind occupied in a healthy way.


No comments:

Post a Comment